1. Interior Design
Commercial interior design is one of the fundamental disciplines at RFD as it is the backbone to our projects.
- Specialists in commercial interior design and interior architecture.
- We start with the people that work within them — that their mindset and morale is paramount.
- We understand our client's current business environment and advise on office solutions.
2. Interior Architecture
Interior architecture is the technical bridge between interior design & architecture.
- Widely recognised discipline within the interior design industry.
- We advise our clients on interior build elements and lighting schemes for building control.
- Work closely with architects.
- We specify flooring, glazing, partitioning systems, ceilings and rest area facilities within the scheme.
3. Project Management & Fit Out
Project management is key to executing successful office fit out and refurbishments.
- Construction Phase plans are created.
- CDM principal designer roles undertaken.
- CDM principal contractor roles undertaken.
- Successful portfolio of executed fit out projects.
4. Tender Packs
RFD can be commissioned to provide a tender pack which will allow all contractors to quote fairly for an approved design.
- We can take an outlined brief and then create the design to be accurately tendered by builders or individual trades.
- We have created a series of tender packs for clients such as the NHS where public money spent needs to be extremely fair and concise.
- We can offer all costs to clients as ‘open book’.
Where project costs are beyond the normal scope of your credit, we work with a panel of specialists to arrange funding.
- Specialist interior project funding for the entirety of a project.
- Independent and impartial, we support you every step of the way.
- We can arrange funding for almost any interior architecture asset.